|Age||August 26, 1995 (age 17) |
Dzienny was born at West Hills, California. She was raised in Toledo, Ohio.
Dzienny began modeling at the age of five after winning a Loreal contest. Dzienny's modeling career took her to New York where she continued modeling and began appearing in commercials. Gracie likes acting because she enjoys the challenge of playing different characters.
In addition to acting, Dzienny studies tap, jazz, ballet and hip hop and has won numerous regional and national dance awards and scholarships. In her free time she enjoys making music videos with her friends, baking and shopping.
|2011–present||Supah Ninjas||Amanda McKay|
She is also a part of Being Girls "Talk It Out" as a recurring character.
- She's an obsessive doodler, every homework page of hers is covered in doodles.
- She's the baby of the family. Her brother is eight years older and her sister is 10 years older.
- She loves to bake. Cupcakes are her favorite.
- She's been a competitive dancer since she was three. In her first competition she ran across the stage in the wrong section.
- She loves Halloween, but she doesn't like the scary aspect, just the dressing up part. Every year her mom helps her and her friends make the most extravagant costumes.
- For summer entertainment she and her friends would re-make movie musicals. They would say all the lines and choreograph the dances...it was pretty intense.
- She ran away from home when she was five. She didn't get far because she knew that she wasn't allowed to cross the street. She just sat and pouted while her family laughed at her from the front door.
- She loves fashion! She's always designing outfits and would love to create her own clothing line.
- She's a big fan of Broadway musicals! She can't wait to go see "Anything Goes: with Sutton Foster. (Sutton is one of her favorite Broadway stars.)
- She's a chocoholic: she thinks that she couldn't go a week without chocolate.
- She and her friend had a lemonade stand to help pay for their braces.
- She makes dream boards often. She cut sout magazine pictures of motivational or inspiring things and collage them. It helps her envision her goals and work hard for them.